When I read the final post on our prettiest sisters blog i got all teary eyed.
I too love my sister more than I will ever be able to show, which only adds to the fact that I don't want to attempt this blog thing on my own. Luckily Randi knows my password and will be able to assist me in all the technical stuff involved, but I am on my own with the posts.
Luckily, my life is full of adventure and action. I have faith I will be able to give an accurate account here on "It's My Life" (please sing it to the appropriate Bon Jovi tune).
You'll do fine. Would you darken your print a little. My eyes are a little to old to handle the very light print. I do love your new page and Randi's too. I want some help prettiing mine up. It is so drab and "old" looking. Love Nana
ReplyDeleteI cried too...now I am crying again!! Let's get back together!! (OMG this is why I suffered all those years with bad boyfriends and a broken heart).
ReplyDeletep.s. can't feraking wait to live 4 miles from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It will be awesome! I can't wait to see your two blogs blossom :)
ReplyDelete