Wednesday, September 30, 2009

September was so busy!

I know that most of the month was spent with Randi. I wish I could report on the activities of a really long cruise together, or shopping at the Coach outlet, but it only included cleaning, packing, transporting, unpacking and overall moving help. The entire experience made me appreciate my medium sized 2000, all ready unpacked, square feet. I pray that I never have to move again. Once in my lifetime was enough.


In the few hours that I was "off" from my BSE (best sister ever) position, Derek and Carsen both had friends sleep over. Six boys and Raelynn made for a very loud, but fun night. They ate, danced, watched movies, played outside and even slept a little, tiny bit.


Derek and Carsen also started fall baseball. This includes 2 uniforms that only took 5 trips to Dick's and Big 5 to fully assemble.
Derek was most excited by the "nut cover" I bought him.
(All the things that parents get to explain to their kids!)
Together they have 3 practices and 3 games each week. Thank goodness they have such a wonderful Nana that sat with them for 4 hours last weekend in 104 degree weather while their parents relaxed in cool Flagstaff.



Last weekend was Anthony's birthday and my wonderful friend Lynn let us borrow her family's condo in Flag. We stayed there for our anniversary 6 months ago and we enjoyed 1 extra day this time. We found a great Chinese Food Restaurant and a fabulous Mexican Food Restaurant. We ate, slept, watched TV/Movies and just relaxed. It was cool and wonderful.




I guess now we are ready to begin October, it is going to be another busy month!

2 comments: