One of my favorite times at the cabin was night.
I loved the night because once all the kids were put to bed, the adults got together and played games. Regina's favorite game was Farkle, Michelle & Ryan's was Settlers of Catan and mine was "Do You Like Your Neighbor?" In fact, we even let all the kids play one night before bed. That made for 23 crazy people running around screaming and grumpaw sitting by the fire watching contently with Lexi on his lap.
Jake really loved the game and every time he was in the middle he said, "Derek. Do you like your neighbor?" When Derek answered, "No!" Jake would start cracking up and holding his belly. He did it the first time and the 10th. That was the cutest thing ever.
'cause she was havin' so much fun!
One other game we played was boys v. girls "Win, Lose or Draw!"
I was the suckiest artist in the history of the game,
but I did come up with a lot of great answers!
All in all, the boys won that night and I went to bed with a hoarse voice.
I think a few of the guys were scared of the group games, but loved them as
much as the Rodgers Kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment