Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Our poor baby Jake has been sick this week. He has had a fever for 4 days, peaking at 103.4 degrees. We know now that he has pneumonia.

Needless to say, he has missed preschool and I have missed work.


Yesterday, Jake realized that he was missing school again and got very upset. His wonderful teacher Lori brought him over the activities he had missed. They have been talking this month about different kinds of weather, luckily we have had some. Yesterday they made a "cup cake" for "C" week that was "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs". It was the cutest thing ever!


She also brought him all the extra cupcakes and a can of frosting to make his own. Lori is a wonderful teacher and friend. Her program is the best!


This morning the boys thoroughly enjoyed the down pour of rain we were receiving because they each got an umbrella to use. I never imagined that an umbrella could bring children so much joy! I guess only in Arizona!



No comments:

Post a Comment