Growing up I always loved when Easter and General Conference coincided. I used to sit in the family room in front of the TV, with my basket of goodies and eat to my hearts content.
This year, the stars aligned again and Easter and Conference were celebrated together.
Derek was up at like 3 am to check out what the bunny brought. He was very excited to get new swim trunks & flip-flops, a Romo Jersey & a Fitzgerald jersey, a new toothbrush and fun slides.
Jake was up at 5 and didn't even know to look for a treasure. His basket did have bend-a-roos, a Dino shirt, swim trunks and flip flops. He also got a Ninja Turtle Movie & Power Ranger Movie.
Carsen was the last one up at 7 am. His basket had a Romo Jersey, Fun Slides, a game for his DSi, a star wars book, a new swim suit & flip flops. Once all the boys were up they were able to hunt for their eggs filled with all their favorite kinds of candy.
I heart those spoiled boys!!
ReplyDelete