Every Spring the boy's school PTA puts on a Fun Festival to raise money.
This year Margene and I took the 4 boys for some fun.
As soon as we got to the school, Derek took off to find friends. As we sat down to eat I realized that this was the beginning of my boy growing up. I was going to have to allow him some Freedom and Independence, so he can gain my trust and make some choices on his own. Wow! That was weird, but he did a great job. He made his periodic appearances and stayed safe. So we all survived the first of many outings with friends.
Any hoo....
The other boys had a blast on all the inflatables.
They also loved the games because you got a few pieces of candy as a prize for each one. They also did a cake walk and ate snowcones.
These 3 boys love to be together and we couldn't have had a better time, unless it would have lasted longer! They were pooped, but like the energizer bunny, they could have keep going and going.
As for me, I was tired, but they were having so much fun. I love to see the sparkle of happiness and excitement in their eyes! I am also thankful that I had Margene to hang with.
No comments:
Post a Comment