Thankfully for you, I have no pictures to attach to this post. With that being said, 2 of the last 3 nights I have been awake for several hours
helping a sick child
and that means cleaning up
beds,
towels,
rugs,
carpets,
clothes
and bodies
that have been puked on!
And for the record, carrying sheets and blankets out to the back yard, due to the volume of puke, to be hosed off at 3 am is as nasty and horrible as it sounds!
Mothers DO NOT get paid enough.
Maybe in 20 years I will at least be appreciated.
you should have made a deal with anthony. Since I have to change most of the diapers, Ryan is stuck with all the vomit. It works for us.
ReplyDeleteNate is so horrified by vomit that he feels he must help me or he would surely be killed. I feel your pain and offer a sympathic dry heave.
ReplyDeleteVomit is the WORST!!! We had it at our house last week :( I feel for you
ReplyDeletei am sure they will appreciate you when they are on their missions and they have to clean up their vomit - then they will be sad you aren't around to hose it off at 3am.
ReplyDelete