Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sydney's Grad Party

Sydney's grad party & 18th birthday party was at Shanna's house...they just finished their amazing backyard, so it was the perfect place.

Sydney was very exited to get her graduation/18th birthday gift from her parents- a trip to Chicago in June!! She was very excited...and Randi and I are very envious.

She also loved the scrapbooks Randi & I made for her... I made most of the pages and Randi helped me with the chronological organization so much! They turned out super cute & Syd loved 'em so much she even cried. Very cool.

The kiddos swam...



and we all enjoyed cotton candy and snow cones. I can't remember the last time I ate so much dang cotton candy. It was so much fun. It's great to watch little kids figure it out...love it.


I love Sydney so very much and am so proud of her and all the things she has accomplished thus far in her short life. She is so talented, smart, beautiful, etc. She is turning out to be quite the amazing young woman...I love watching her grow as the days continue to speed by.


At the end I got my wish and was able to throw Sydney in the pool. The not so funny part was Mike (Shanna's Mike) got his wish and threw Richelle in the pool. He's been patiently waiting a LONG time to get me back. Jake wasn't too happy that his mother was in the pool and walked over the Mike and hit his leg while he said, "Don't ever throw my mom into the pool!" Sydney and I were unsuccessful at throwing in Randi...so we dumped a bucket of water on her instead.


Here are the cakes Nana made for Syd. Awesome as always... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment