Saturday we took the boys to Talmachoff Family Farm to the pumpkin patch.
We got there just before sun down, so I told the boys the first priority was to get a cute picture of the three of them. My wish was granted and then the boys could have their fun.
They climbed on tires and wrestled in a huge box of feed corn.
Their favorite part was driving these carts around the track. I say drive because the pedals were broken and the boys had Anthony push them around and around the track. I am so glad that I had the camera job!
We also visited the petting zoo where Anthony's hand was almost taken off by the not so friendly ostrich.
We ate some delicious kettle korn and snow cones, jumped on the moon bounce & then headed to ride the train.
The boys had so much fun bouncing around the back of the train. We could hear them laughing where ever they went.
Before we left, we let the boys each pick a 3 dollar pumpkin.
Anthony had so much fun, we had to tear him away.
No comments:
Post a Comment