Thursday, January 13, 2011

Date Night

Most people would assume that date night would be with a spouse, boyfriend or significant other, but since Anth and I usually spend our dates arguing about what to do and where to eat, I decided that the dates with my boys are the best.

Tonight was Billy's 17th birthday and he wanted to try "The Melting Pot" experience.  I love it there and was excited to be invited to the festivities.  Anthony decided it would be best for him to stay home with Jake since we weren't meeting until 7pm.  Randi wanted to invite Carsen on a date since Mike had to work.  Therefore, I decided to ask my sweetheart Derek on a date as well.


We all had a great time together, although Carsen only liked the white chocolate with Nana and Grumpaw at the end.  Well, I guess he loved the mints in the bathroom too! 


3 comments: