So last week I was driving on the Loop 101, southbound. I was driving between houses for work and was in a hurry. As I exited at Grand, I heard a loud thump. When I looked in my side mirror I could see my wheel flair bouncing down the ramp behind me.
My heart skipped a beat because I didn't know if I should stop and pick it up or just keep going. I wanted it back, cause I knew it would expensive to replace. Deep down I really hoped it could be salvaged.
I called Randi totally freaked out. She called her DPS friend to see if she could help, but she wasn't in the area. I made a huge 2.5 mile loop around, back to the sight of the incident, and saw this sad piece of plastic lying off to the side of the road. I cautiously exited the car and picked it up to have proof of my misfortune.
My car now looks totally lame and I have to find a way to come up with a couple hundred bucks to return the mom-mobile back to her glorious state!
man that sucks - sorry girl.
ReplyDelete