Monday, March 14, 2011

Party #2, Star Wars

I figured that since I have 2 birthdays on the same day, I may as well just get the parties over with in one day.

Unfortunately, that may not have been the best idea.  As soon as the Scooby party was over, Sydney and I cleaned up and set up for the Star Wars party.  Sydney had to head home and then a few minutes later, the boys started to arrive.  Luckily Nana came back with the pizza for the boys and the party began.

The boys enjoyed using the jumper from Jake's party, but even more so they enjoyed their light sabers and Jedi training costumes.

Connor, Steve, Carsen, Brennan, Tej, Jake & Baron
Jake was in heaven with the older boys
Carsen was the Master of the party
Brennan, Carsen, Baron and Jake

Randi stopped over for her favorite boy's birthday after work.  She had to get in on the action too!


We tried to have this really cool Darth Vader pinata, but it broke in half after one hit from Carsen.  Nana tried to tape it together, but it was a lost cause.  Candy had to be good enough.


Nana out did herself with an awesome light saber cake.  All the boys were amazed.


Our last activity was making space goo with water, borax and glue.  That was a lot of messy fun!  It made the party end on a good note.

The party lasted a bit too long, the boys argued a bit too much and I even had to threaten them with a call the their parents, but looking back they had a lot of fun and I would make a few changes the next time that would help us all.

1 comment:

  1. wow! love the cake, the bouncer, the costumes, the light sabers, the pinata and space goo...girl you always go all out! your boys are lucky!

    ReplyDelete