This week Grumpaw took us to AAA's special event with Sea World. The adults were able to enter a raffle for a San Diego Trip with Sea World tickets and they brought in several animals that the kids could pet and ask questions about.
Carsen loved to touch all the animals, Jake on the other hand was a but overwhelmed.
The kids were introduced to a porcupine.
They also met an alligator.
Carsen's favorite animal was the monkey. He couldn't get enough of her.
Just before we left they brought out a sarival. It is a beautiful cat and we were able to watch her jump on and off the table. The boys could have stayed all day.
Not long after we got home the phone rang. It was grumpaw telling me that he had won the raffle for the trip! What? I was the one who forced him into the car to go with us because I wanted Sea World tickets! I am happy for him, but a little bit jealous too!
No comments:
Post a Comment