I have officially been diagnosed with HIVES!
These are the mild pictures, after a few doses of Benadryl.
May hands started to swell and itch on Easter weekend, but I didn't think much it. As the week progressed, so did the hives. By Friday night I was covered from Head to Toe. My feet were swollen so bad it hurt to walk. The pharmacy tec looked at me like I must be an alien. She really had a long, hard stare.
After a trip to Urgent Care on Friday night, with lots of drugs, I thought I was good. Nope. They don't want to stay away and keeping popping back up. So Monday I have an appointment with the allergist. I guess we will see what I am allergic to. Maybe the dogs? Or the children? Or the Y chromosome? All very likely possibilities.
dang girl i am soooo sorry!! that totally sucks!! i hope you get better fast! tell randi to pick you up a box of those donuts i like so much on the west side :)
ReplyDeleteThose pics don't do those babies justice!! AWFUL!! It's all related to the Y chromosome...I'm sure of it. :) p.s. tell Carol she is pretty to offer those donuts, but they are not FPU. :) dute, dute.
ReplyDelete