Sunday, May 15, 2011

Time for a little R & R

A few weeks ago Randi and I were discussing the need for a much need break from our stressful realities that we call life. One of our buddies had frequent flier tickets and so we decided to head to San Francisco for a little rest and relaxation. A place to hide from the real world.




We did a little shopping downtown, took a tour of Alcatraz,


walked around Fishermans Wharf and slept in. I took Randi to one of my favorite places, Lumbard street.


She loved it as much as I do. We love bridges and were able to go across my favorite Bay bridge on the top and bottom levels


as well as the San Mateo bridge and Golden Gate bridge.


We found a couple outlet malls and the houses & high schools that my dad went to when he lived here 50 years ago. Best of all we slept, laughed and rejuvenated our souls.


I needed it so much and I am thankful that my husband and boys let me go.

2 comments:

  1. I would die without you...thank you for always making laugh and for all the fun times!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome you guys are so close and can do things together :) Mel

    ReplyDelete