What could be better then watching little children's eyes as snow falls lightly on their eye lashes?
What could be better than waiting in line with a friend you love and just chatting over life?
What could be better than little treats on your pillow?
What could be better than a plethora of tasty, guilt free treats?
What could be better than walking right on to ride after ride, while others wait up to an hour, just because you have great luck?
What could be better than peeing your pants from too much laughter?
What could be better than no whining, no time, no worries and no frustrations?
What could be better than making a wish, knowing it will come true?
What could be better than being one of the few, in the world with first hand knowledge of some of Disney's biggest secrets and access to it's most exclusive club?
To all these I can honestly answer, Nothing. This is the essence of girls weekend. This year was extra special with Carol and her birthday celebration and Sydney working at Disney
To me, Disney is the most magical place on earth. It brings me such feelings of innocence, joy and amazement all wrapped up in magic. The only thing I would change was the feeling of loss I felt this year as I looked at Sydney holding her mom during the fireworks and snow. Tears came to my eyes and I knew that this would be the last time that we had our little girl. My heart ached for Robyn that her baby would be gone forever, all grown up and married. I knew that I was out of time for Sydney to come over and just be my little angel helper. I never knew how much I was going to miss her until that moment.







oh dang girl you got me at the end, i almost cried. i remember seeing them holding hand all over the park and thinking, what a great relationship they have, i never held my moms hand when i was that age or half that age, i hope emma holds mine. i LOVED your whole post!
ReplyDelete