Monday, March 12, 2012

Swingin' with Dad

It dawned on me the other day that I don't take random pictures of my kids anymore.  When they were little we took pictures everyday of nothing.  I am sure it was something super exciting back them, but now, looking back, it was nothing.


So, I decided to take pictures of nothing.  Just a typical day on the play ground, until Anthony got involved.  He turned typical into memorable by pushing the boys as high as he could.  Jake was in heaven.  He had the most natural look of sheer joy and happiness with each forward and backward motion.  No fake smiles were needed for the camera.  No reason to say "Cheese".


Carsen was pushed the opposite way.  He was swinging on his tummy.


He giggled and laughed with every push.  Screams of excitement were echoing across the play ground.  All the other kids in the park gathered around and waited for their turn to be pushed on the swings, on their tunny, by Carsen's Dad.

I am so glad that I had my camera out to capture the happiest moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment