Friday, May 4, 2012

Making Time


Last weekend my wonderful Aunt Barbara and Uncle Ron threw a beautiful open house for their daughter Ashley and her new husband Blake.  They were married a few weeks ago in Utah and then went on a luxurious Hawaiian honeymoon.  We were all excited to go and celebrate with them.



Surprisingly, all of us sisters showed up at the same time.  With every one's busy schedules, it is hard to coordinate meeting up.  So we took advantage of the few minutes we had together to get a picture and have a couple laughs.



I know Carol isn't a sister, but we wish she was.  Plus she is pretty, so she fits in perfectly.



After the sisters went their separate ways, Randi, Cody and I had a great time visiting and talking with lots of family members that we don't get to see too often.    We talked for hours, not even realizing the hours were passing by. 



I am so glad that I had the chance to go and spend a little time bonding with my awesome family.

No comments:

Post a Comment