Thursday, May 31, 2012

Time with Jake

For 4 hours, each of the last 5 Wednesdays, Anthony has taken Carsen & Derek to a hunters safety class at Cabellas.  This class was a MUST if Derek ever wants to go hunting.  We thought it was a great idea for Carsen to go to, just in case.  They learned a lot about guns and safety.  
In the meantime, Jake and I got to go on lots of dates.  Jake picked all the activities that we did and they were all fun. 
We ate at NYPD

we hiked Thunderbird Mountain

 we got Coldstone


we ate at Chick-fil-A

The week we went to Chick-fil-A we were surprised with a visit from Officer Uncle Mike & his partner.  We also met America's fastest balloon artist.  He was amazing, entertaining and creative.  Jake chose an octopus that was really cool.
  

Jake invited his favorite baby on the dates, which was great because then I could be with my best friend.  Cody decided not to get a balloon this time.


I am sure going to miss our date nights, but I guess we will have to find a little time together this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment