This summer the boys began to play a new game "Minecraft".
I honestly don't understand it fully, but it is something like Lego's on a video game. The player has to collect materials to build homes and villages. They can be as creative as they like.
Not only do my boys love it, all their friends love it. They all sit together for literally hours and play and watch each other play.
When they aren't building, they are on YouTube watching videos of how other people have build things.
They don't want to do anything else. It is a bit ridiculous, but I can threaten to take it away and that always works when I need them to be obedient. I actually have to put time limits on the stupid game. That is the worst part about it.
So I guess the saying that there is good and evil in all things continues to be correct.
No comments:
Post a Comment