We were lucky enough to get Cody for about 28 hours over Randi and Mike's anniversary weekend. That is all they could handle being away from him. We loved every single second with him. He is the best and the sweetest baby.
Although we spent most of the time in the car driving to Gilbert or sitting at the ball field in the cold, Cody was an angel. I love that he loves my boys and that they adore him too.
Any of the boys will do anything I ask for Cody and will even do sweet things for him without me asking.
Cody slept from 10pm to 8:45am in the pack-n-play. Jake has been begging for another sleepover with Cody so I guess we had better get one planned.
Everyone at the ball game loved Cody too. One of the other mom's on the team couldn't spoil him enough. She even gave him his first candy, a dum-dum sucker. He loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment