Saturday, January 18, 2014

Driving with Aunt Chelle

I stole this blog from Randi because I love it (him)!...

The Blipster LOVES cars and trucks.  He loves to say "beep beep" and "vroom vroom" and he always has a car of some variety with him.



Derek walks to our house after school, so a couple days a week Richelle comes to get him instead of Anthony picking him up.  Richelle started a fun game with Blip...and now it's a fan-favorite for sure.  And we all know that Blip is Aunt Chelle's biggest fan.  She is the ONLY person he gets THAT excited about other than Daddy...pretty sure I don't even rank that high.




Aunt Chelle lets Blip "drive" her car whenever she comes over...or when she's close by and can stop off for a few minutes.  She'll call and tell me to hurry and bring him out...she has two minutes!!  I laugh, grab the boy...and RUN outside.  He loves all the excitement.




He also loves all the miles he thinks he's putting on Richelle's car.

No comments:

Post a Comment