Saturday, February 15, 2014

Blue & Gold 2014

This year the Cub Scout Blue and Gold was a little more intense than the years past.  Last summer I was called as the Cub Committee Chair, which means I get to do all the paperwork for the pack and help with pack meetings.  During the November planning meeting I was at Disneyland, so my sweet friend Desi signed me up to be in charge of all the decorations for the Olympics theme.
 
The day of the event I took all the things I had been working on to the church to start setting things up.  Thank goodness the Elders were at the building studying because the 4 young men, including elders Stulen and O'Neil, helped me by setting up 15 tables and 100 chairs.
 
I was very happy with the way all the themed decorations turned out.
 
Nana was my other big helper because she helped Jake with his first cake for the annual contest and she helped carsen with his last cub scout cake.
 
The night turned out great and everyone had fun. 
 
 

 
 

 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment