Thursday, April 3, 2014

shotgun shooting


So I guess you could say that Derek is spoiled.  I have known it for some time, but over spring break, it became a reality.  Papa Tony took Derek to "look" at shot guns during spring break week and somehow he came home with a brand new one of his very own.  He had been looking at the Benelli shot guns for hunting and papa gave in and bought him the 12 gauge.


In order for him to try it out, Anthony and I took him out to the desert for target practice.


He did really well from the chair and while he shot at clay disks. 



Anthony shot too.


Derek got his first kill of this poor little creature that he saw running by.



The boys forced me to shoot the shot gun, and I did better than I thought I would.   All I really wanted to shoot was the 45.  I did pretty well, if you ask me.  I even did better than Anthony. 



He really didnt like me rubbing it in, but it was fun.  We had a good time together.




No comments:

Post a Comment