On Monday, June 8, Nana and Grumpaw picked up all 3 boys and hit the road! They were heading east toward Memphis in order to help with the boys while I was in Europe.
I was so excited to get the first picture of their trip. They had made it to New Mexico.
Much later in the day they had traveled all the way across New Mexico and in to Texas. I thought that they might stop for a break, but they continued all the way to Amarillo where they finally found a hotel and an open Denny's about 11pm
The next morning Grumpaw was behind the wheel again as they completed crossing over Texas and entered Oklahoma.
Through Arkansas
And finally made it into Memphis, Tennessee and across the state line to the south to Bud's house in Mississippi. Mom said the boys were so great on the road and they had no problems throughout their travels. I guess my death threats worked!
No comments:
Post a Comment