Saturday, August 8, 2015

Fun at Work

Not everyone is as lucky as I am.  I work with amazing people.  My favorite is my OT side kick Rodica.  There aren't many people in the world as wonderful as she is.
 

 
Some of the families I work with have become family to me and I love them so much.

 
I have worked with Tia and Martha's quads for 12 years now.  They are getting so big and I love going to work with them every week!

Iram and Gilberto

I am also in love with my Michael.  I have worked with him since he was a baby and I love every minute!

 
 
The Hernandez family also means the world to me.  My first visit I was scared to death, but I have grown to love them all, especially my Rose.


 
Kevin and Connor have adopted a new Auntie.  I love these boys and their parents.  I have been working with them since Connor was an infant.  I even followed them all the way out to surprise!  They are top notch!  Kim could teach a class on awesome moms!


 
My other Kimberly is so thoughtful too!  She has blessed me with Jacari and Khyren.  She is also a model parent for discipline and routine!


 
Finally, my sweet Sarah.  Love her and her family.  She is a bit spoiled, but knows how to get serious and get to work!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment