13 years ago we received all new appliances from Anthony's parents for a wedding gift/ house warming gift. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Our house was so clean and perfect at all times. Just the way I like it.
A few years later we moved from our first home to our current home. Since we owned both homes, I had Anth move all my newish appliances to our new house and those appliances to our old house.
Over the last 9 years and 3 little boys, our appliances have been used and abused. Anthony had tremendous fix-it skills and has done so on the fridge and microwave. A couple weeks ago the ice and water gave me their last drink, and that was the final straw.
The microwave handle, turned knob, had opened for the last time
My mom went looking with me and I found the appliances that were exactly what we needed.
Yesterday she helped me (I mean I kind of helped her) clean under the stove and fridge before the new appliances were delivered. She is so kind and brave and not even afraid of sticky pink goo.
Here are the new appliances... Yeah! I love them.
I cant believe they all last that long! yay! that stinks they all broke at the same though. Love the new stuff :)
ReplyDeleteI love them! Black is definitely the way to go.
ReplyDeleteM
Can't wait to order my appliances for the new house!! Yay!! One month from today!!
ReplyDelete