Thursday, August 27, 2009

Star Student

This week Carsen is Star Student in his first grade class. We got to make a poster together and it is on display in his classroom with lots of cute pictures. Since Carsen is the star, I thought that I would share a few cute details all about him.

Carsen is 6 years old.

His favorite colors are blue & purple.

He loves to play with his brothers & his best friend Brennan.

His favorite food is pizza.

His favorite dessert is brownies.

He collects:

1. rocks (any kind from everywhere)

2. money (he will do just about anything to earn it & he counts what he has at least twice a day)

3. monkeys (his collection began with George, his monkey that he & Randi built at Build-A-Bear and has now grown to 5 - "enough for our whole family")

He likes to:

1. ride his scooter

2. fingerboard (it's like skate boarding with your fingers)

3. put together puzzles

4. color pictures

5. wiggle snakes

6. swing

7. make strange & inappropriate sounds with his mouth

8. ride his quad (or just play in the surrounding dirt)

9. swim, splash & play in any amount of water

10. play with his dogs Buster & Cupcake

Carsen is a sweetheart and shares so well. He is so handsome and his big, brown eye's just sparkle when he smiles. I love him!

1 comment:

  1. Carsen is all the things you said & so much more!! There is something super special about my Carsen!! I love the way his big brown eyes sparkle when he smiles at me...and the sound he makes when he laughs is undescribable. It makes my heart feel complete.

    Love him more than I can say,

    His other mother...Aunt Randi

    ReplyDelete