I just don't make enough time for all those that I love. As much as I want to spend with them, my own children, job & house get in the way!!!
Well, I finally cleared my schedule and made room to have lunch with my grandma Joyce. She lives 50 miles away, so I made a few stops on the way to lunch at AZ Mills, Carol's, Regina's and Scrapbooks Etc. Finally I picked up grandma and headed to Oregano's.
Robyn and Randi both had to work, but were able to meet us for lunch. We ate a yummy lunch and an even yummier dessert. We had a wonderful time being together and stuffing our bellies.
I love my Grandma Joyce so much & I vow to try my hardest to spend more time with her!
OH HOW CUTE!! Love Jakes Batman picture!!! You have the handsomest boys! Also, the girls just got the cards. They LOVE them! Even Lexi walks around holding it and reading it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all you do for my kids!
Michelle
Oh, how wonderful to see pictures of her. I just love her :) Tell her hi!
ReplyDeletethanks for the invite ho-bags.
ReplyDeleteok you're forgiven since you did stop by and give eli the best gift ever - oh ya and the fact that i had an extra 2 boys at my house - shoot me.