According to my kids, I take a trip without them as often as possible.
They are totally & completely correct.
For example...
When airline tickets go on sale for $25, I definitely buy a couple.
When a sister brings up the beauty of Disney decorated for Christmas, all rational thoughts leave my mind and I immediately make a rash, illogical purchase.
No mater how crazy the idea was, or who was left home, it was a Great one!
Robyn, Randi and I set off for a 1 day Disney adventure and it was very magical.
We went of our favorite rides throughout the day like Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear, Matterhorn, Thunder Mountain Railroad, Pirates of the Caribbean, Indiana Jones and Peter Pan.
We also ate all of our favorite foods: 2 corn dogs, 2 Dole whips, 1 churro, skewered meat, bacon wrapped asparagus, popcorn, sodas and I even got the last frostable snowman sugar cookie in the park! And for the record, I really enjoyed it!
There were virtually no lines in the park, so we were able just relax and take it all in.
We participated in some new and exciting things as well.
One. We watched the Jedi Training Academy (cause they only let kids participate) It was so cool to see the characters in their costumes.
Two. We met and were granted wishes from the Fairy godmother.
Three. Skipped the Ride and showed Robyn the prop.
Four. Found the Wicked Witch watching the prettiest people (us) in the park.
Five. Taught Robyn what letter her name started with.
Six. Watched and enjoyed a spectacular Disney parade.
Seven. Tried to keep warm as we waited for the fireworks show.
Eight. Marveled at the snow on main street.
Disney in December was as beautiful as I had imagined and I am so glad I was able to cross it off my bucket list with my 2 best friends and sisters. Thanks!
What a blast. You guys are lucky to be able to spend so much time with each other...and have each other close. How fun! :)
ReplyDeletethat sounds so awesome ! i hope someday to be ble to enjoy disney at christmas and halloween time!
ReplyDelete