So Carsen is the sweetest boy, when he wants to be. Tonight Jake had a 103.4 degree fever, so when I tucked Carsen in to the top bunk I told Carsen to please go right to sleep and not to act crazy so Jake could get right to sleep. I kissed them good night and walked down the hall. On my way back down the hall I could hear Carsen saying, "What can I do for you? There has to be something I can do for you. I want to help you feel better." What a thoughtful and sweet brother. They quickly both fell asleep.
One of my favorite cute things that Jake says when he is cold is, "I'm frozen salad!" Just thought I would share that cuteness.
Frozen salad..Hahaha! Thanks for the smile.
ReplyDeleteoh my! carsen is the sweetest boy ever - that melted my heart.
ReplyDeletefrozen salad - he is funny!