Saturday, January 9, 2010

Tagged

10 TV shows I enjoy watching
1. Criminal Minds
2. Bones
3. N.C.I.S.
4. The Young and the Restless
5. The Amazing Race
6. Survivor
7. Cold Case
8. Lie to Me
9. 90210
10. The Hills

10 Things I did yesterday
1. brush my teeth
2. get dressed
3. slept
4. went to the movies
5. ate donuts at N.Y.P.D.
6. watched Carsen get a character counts award
7. went to Costco
8. drove 75 mph
9. hung out with Raelynn
10. talked on the phone

10 Things I am looking forward to
1. bed time
2. Bon Jovi concert
3. boys moving out
4. paycheck
5. smaller clothes
6. retirement
7. Disneyland for Carsen's birthday
8. cruise in 2011/2012
9. next time I get to eat donuts at N.Y.P.D.
10. New Moon comes out on DVD

10 Of my favorite places to eat
1. Melting Pot
2. Chick fil A
3. N.Y.P.D.
4. Oregano's
5. Carrabbas
6. Pick Up Stix
7. Sardellas
8. Claim Jumper
9. Taco Bell
10. Mimi's Cafe

10 Things I wish for
1. a new president
2. a raise
3. weight lose
4. healthy children
5. no dental problems
6. a retirement plan
7. kids on missions
8. a live in cleaning lady/nanny (Sydney Hawkins)
9. a new kitchen and bathroom
10. a paradise vacation with spouse

10 people to tag
... anyone who will do it...

2 comments:

  1. under 10 people to tag it should say:
    1.savannah
    2.savannah
    3.savannah
    4.savannah
    5.savannah
    6.savannah
    7.savannah
    8.savannah
    9.savannah
    10.savannah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Criminal Minds, Cold Case and Lie to Me too. And I've always wanted to eat at Claim Jumper but never have. Now that I know its one of your favorites I'll have to try it.

    ReplyDelete