Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Like to Look for Rainbows

Words can't describe the beauty of this rainbow.

I was driving to pick Derek up from scouts when I saw this beautiful rainbow. It was so brilliant and bright. It looked like you could walk up and touch it! It was so amazing. I was trying to take pictures out my window as I waited at the stop light. There is no way my little camera can do it any type of justice. But this will remind me, years from now, of it's amazing beauty.

As soon as we got home I called Carsen, Jake and Anthony outside to see the rainbow. It was the full arch. We could even see parts of the second rainbow, not quite as bright, but twice as wide. We all enjoyed it as it sprinkled lightly from heaven.

Heavenly Father has given us such a beautiful world to live in!

2 comments:

  1. And look at the pot of GOLD at the end of the rainbow. They are worth millions and millions. Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw that rainbow too- LOVED it! I'm glad you snagged pictures of it! Good to see you the other day!

    ReplyDelete