I must have the most wonderful husband in the world, because he let me go on another weekend trip with my sisters and mom.
We got a call a couple weeks ago that my mom Dianne's mom, Grammy, wasn't doing well as she was going down hill fast as she suffered from stage 4 colon cancer.
I haven't seen Grammy or many other relatives from my mom's side of the family very much in the last 10 years. So we decided that it would be a good idea to go for a visit before it was too late.
Friday early afternoon, Randi, Regina, Raelynn, Carlys and I loaded in the car and headed for Las Vegas. Ryan and his family headed to the same place and we were lucky enough to meet up with them for dinner before they continued on to St. George.
We, on the other hand, made a quick trip to the COACH outlet. When I left empty handed, we went to introduce Carlys to the Bellagio. The gardens were beautiful and decorated for the Chinese New Year.
We went straight from there to the water fountains out front. We enjoyed a couple songs, until it got too chilly.
Once back inside, we walked through the casino to find Gelato. Yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment