Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentines Parties

This week has been filled with parties, parties and more parties.
Thursday afternoon Miss Neva's preschool had a lunch picnic at the park.
The kids had fun playing on the toys, eating a picnic on blankets
and then passing out Valentines to their friends.


Friday morning, Miss Lori had a breakfast for all the kids & their families.
After we ate, we did several cute projects together.

At noon, I headed over to Carsen's class party. The kids sang a couple cute songs for the parents and then enjoyed treats while they opened their valentines.


I left Carsen's class at 2 and headed up stairs to Derek's classroom.
They also exchanged Valentines and then proceeded to be "social". They didn't want to play games or participate in any organized crafts.


They all had a great time at their parties.

Happy Valentine's Day boys, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment