After our big trip to Disney, Carsen and Jake had a little birthday party at home with family and a few friends. Carsen invited Jared, Brennan, Max and Tej. Jake was happy to have Amber & Ashley, but also felt right at home with Carsen's buddies. They all got along so well.
After we BBQed Burgers and Dog and opened presents we ate cake.
Nana Carlys made Jake his requested Scooby-Doo cake to celebrate his 4th birthday.
She also made Carsen his requested blue and purple football cake to celebrate his 7th birthday!
I can't believe how fast my babies are growing up! It seems like 2 days ago I had Carsen and only yesterday that I tried to refuse to have Jake on Carsen's birthday. It has turned out to be pretty special to have 2 boys, that look so much alike, on the same birthday. I am asked all the time if they are twins. I say yes, just 3 years apart.
I LOVE YOU Carsen!
I LOVE YOU Jake!
No comments:
Post a Comment