Grumpaw decided that a pit-stop in Douglas, AZ, where he lived as a small boy, was not necessary. He was tired and we were all ready to head North.
The last place I wanted to stop was Tombstone. Nana was opposed to even driving through the town, let alone stop. She had been there twice before and she said that was 2 times too many.
Grumpaw was nice and slowly drove through the town. The most exciting thing I saw was in this photo...
All in all, Nana was right. Tombstone is a great movie and holds a great piece of Arizona history, but that is just about it!
Our final stop was at a dinosaur that Jake had spotted off I-10 on our way to the caverns. Grumpaw made a special pit stop on the way home so he could visit the dino!
We all saw a lot of Arizona in 2 days. All 3 boys did a great job, Grumpaw didn't raise his voice once and Raelynn only had 1 small disagreement with our plans.
What a wonderful trip! Thanks Nana and Grumpaw, We love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment