Sunday, July 11, 2010

My brave-est, pretty-est sister gone wild!

Yesterday I spent my day getting the boys ready for back to school. It isn't for another 4 weeks, but with our 2 1/2 week trip to Northern California coming up we needed to get ready before we left. So this was the day. I loaded up Carsen, Jake, Derek & Raelynn into the Mom-mobile. We picked up Randi & headed to Marshall's to meet up with Robyn & Sydney.

We went to LOTS of stores and some how Randi & Raelynn dumped me & the boys to ride with Robyn & Sydney. So I am sure they had a nice time together and I know they missed out on the fun & dancing in my car.

Anyhow, we caravaned to the outlet mall where we noticed a Claire's. I have personally been trying to talk Raelynn into getting her ears pierced for years! She always says no, but we tried again anyway. We all gave Raelynn a little peer pressure and came up with our best bribes to get her in the chair & get her looking very girly, for once! Raelynn finally gave in when she was bribed with a LARGE Oreo Blizzard and a new dog wallet.

She picked out her favorite pink flower ear rings (her birthstone) and the girls went to work.

She really wasn't sure how she felt about it, but she was sure that she wanted Robyn to hold her hand. She sat still and was very brave & she never tried to back out.


When she was done she wanted to carry her pink bag with her goods in inside. She was also lucky enough to have me buy her a few new shirts that matched her ear rings! She told me she can't wait to show her friends at work on Monday!


1 comment: