Thursday, December 16, 2010

Parties this week...

Over the past week the boys have each had their Holiday Party at school.

Carsen's was first.  His class played holiday BINGO and made snowmen out of donuts and other treats.
This is a model they had to follow. 


this is how cute it turned out.


and this is how it looked going down.


Derek's party was next.  There are no photos or stories because he asked me not to come.  I guess that a 5th grader is too cool to have his mom come to the party.  I guess that I shouldn't be too surprised since he hasn't wanted me to attend field trips since 3rd grade, but he has been forced into me being at his parties since I have always been the room mom.  This year decided to share the responsibilities, and it got me... uninvited.

Finally, Jake had his party with Ms. Lori.  She is way too nice and had her party from 5-8pm complete with Santa, making cookies, eating pizza, a movie, games and gifts. 


She is the most amazing preschool teacher out there.  We can't even come up with words to say how much we love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment