Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Valentine's morning I woke up and got the boys off to school.
No big pomp and circumstance, just a regular hug and kiss and an extra "I love you".

Jake and I began our regular Monday routine of laundry, clean up, and preparing to run errands.
Just before we were going to head out to the grocery store, the door bell rang.
As I got to the door I saw a FedEx truck driving away.  I thought, "Hum,  I don't think I ordered anything?"

As I opened the door I saw a box from ProFlowers.com.

Wow!  Surprise flowers from Anthony, delivered, on Valentines Day!


I don't usually care about flowers, but these ones are special because of the thought behind them.


And they are my favorite, Tulips.


As a little token of my appreciation, I found Anthony the chair of his dreams.
My Dad helped me pick it up and set it up in our room as a surprise.


Although Anthony doesn't have a real man cave, this is as close as he is going to get until the boys all move out in like 20 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment