Friday, February 4, 2011

Just Another Friday Night

Raelynn has spent almost every Friday night with me for the last at least 20 years.  When  I was in high school she even came to the football games me.  She used to stand as close to me as possible with one ear up to my side and the other ear covered by my hand because she hated the noise.


Well 20 years later the noise has changed from the band and cheering fans to the screaming of wild boys and the irritating behavior of her favorite brother-in-law taking pictures of her and asking her all kinds of questions while she tries to watch her shows at our house on Friday nights. 


Maybe one day she will get her wish to just be left alone!

2 comments:

  1. sometime i would like to come over on a friday night and sit in the back all by myself and just watching anthony bug raelynn - that would make me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you do that with her, I love that girl :)

    ReplyDelete