Friday, February 4, 2011

13

Yesterday after preschool, Jake and I headed to Kohl's to buy him a new pair of shoes.  The shoes he could put on himself had ripped and I refuse to tie his shoes over and over each day.  Once is really too much for me.  We found the sketchers with Velcro and grabbed the size 12 pair, cause his last pair was a 12 and they just wore out, so of course that was a no-brainer.  Except when he tried them on his toe was poking out the end.  So we scavenged through the shelves and I reluctantly grabbed the size 13, cause that is the size that Carsen wears.  I knew the day would come when my 80th percentile child would pass up my 20th percentile child, but I didn't know that a 3 year gap would close so quickly.  After a quick tear, Jake was back in business!


No comments:

Post a Comment