Last night Carsen was looking all over the house for one of his snakes. He knew he left one at Brennan's so at 8:30pm I called Margene and headed over to pick it up. I drove 15 houses there and 15 houses back. Gone all of about 2 minutes and as I walked into the house I could hear the air flooding out of my tire.
Anthony took pity on me and my mental break down and helped me get the air compressor so I could fill my tire this morning and drive quickly to Discount Tire about 1.5 miles. What a blessing. I made every light and got there just before the tire was totally flat.
After 90 minutes of waiting, I was informed the tire was not fixable, but they had to order one from another store. I was told to come back in the afternoon and I was sent away sporting my 16" spare tire.
Well after 7 hours of embarrassment and another 90 minutes of waiting, I was on the road with 2 new tires. At least it was 2 for the price of 1. I wish I had gotten a bolt in both tires. How does that happen anyway?
Oh my gosh you guys are so lucky!! I've always wanted to visit the Winchester Mystery House!!!
ReplyDelete