Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mama's Boy

When Jake was born 5 years ago I knew I couldn't possibly work full time and raise 3 boys.  I was blessed with an opportunity to work part time and still be home with my boys.  Things were crazy then with boys 6, 3 and newborn.  If I only new then what I know now!  I am insanely busy now with 11, 8 and 5 year old boys.  They keep me running!  Once my "to-do" list is complete, there is another one to replace it.


While Derek and Carsen are at school, Jake and I try to run all the errands.  We have such a great time together, but Robyn always says that I will save a  fortune when Jake goes to school.  We are always getting a snack, a treat or a toy.  And he gets tired and wants to go home. And he whines a bit.  And he is noisy.  And he interrupts while I am on the phone.  And he still only wants Mom!!!  How many more weeks until kindergarten?


Kindergarten is just around the corner and I just can't wait!
But I know I will miss my mama's boy a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment