Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring Break: Final Report

So better late than forgotten.  I know I need to finish my posts about Spring Break.  3 weeks ago seems like a century ago now.  But amidst the chaos we did have a lot of fun.  This time it was fun at Peter Piper.

The kids love to go and see how many tickets they can get.  I love to see how many tickets they get and how lame the prizes they bring back to the table are (insert sarcasm).  No matter how many times I offer to give them money instead of tokens, they always decline.  For some reason, they absolutely love it! 



I loved this trip for the simple fact that I was able to drag along my two side kicks and they had to suffer through the event with me.




Emily and Bella were so excited about their tickets!  They wanted to do the entire process themselves.  Earning. Counting, Redeeming.



After the outing, Lexi was pooped so Randi took her home, Sydney went to our room and I finished off our day at the movie "Mars Needs Moms" with the rest of the kids.  We had a great time.  I even got a bit teary eyed when the little boy gave up his oxygen helmet save his mom.  When she realized what he had done, she removed the helmet, put it on her son and broke off the handle.  I would do the same thing for each of my sons.  Even though they don't always act like angels, I still love them more than I can say. 

What happens to the mom in the movie?  Does a Disney film end without a fairy tale ending?  You will have to watch it yourself to see...

Until next year, so long Spring Break.

1 comment: