The week before Spring Break Michelle, Lexi and Roy flew in because her father's health was failing fast. Randi and I were so excited to be able to spend more time with our favorite out of town kiddos, also very sad for Michelle and her family. We wanted to be able to help in any way we could. Ryan drove Emily and Bella out the following day and our group was complete.
We did a lot of fun things together, one of which was swim. Nana and Grumpaw heated their pool. Unfortunately, the girls didn't have swim suits, so we had to do a little shopping.
Lexi was the cutest strawberry, courtesy of Randi and Gymboree.
I bought Bella a new swim suit and matching cover up.
And I also bought Emily Dianne her first 2 piece, but very modest, swim suit.
The kids played out in the pool for hours. Even Regina brought her kids over for the day and they ended up staying with us for 4 days.
While the kids 10 and under played outside, the big kids "hung out" inside and oogled over Roy.
No comments:
Post a Comment