I can't figure out where the last 5 years went, but today I got a rude awakening. My baby is done with preschool! Today Ms. Lori threw a great party at Pump it Up for her class's end of the year party.
After the kids jumped and slid to their hearts content, they moved into the party room for cupcakes and drinks. All the kids enjoyed 2 cupcakes! Jake ate a chocolate and then a vanilla.
When snacks were over Jake and his best buddy Hunter were crowed with their cutest ever graduation caps and diplomas.
We totally love Ms. Lori and love her more than words express. She has been Jake's second mom since he was 6 months old and I had to go back to work. She has loved and nurtured him as well as any mother could. And then we were really blessed when she started to teach preschool. She is the best preschool teacher anyone could ask for. She did the cutest projects and taught Jake every skill he would need for kindergarten. He is more than ready to go.
Congratulations Jake! I hope all your teachers are as wonderful as Ms. Lori.
We are so proud of you and all you have learned. You are one smart little cookie!
We put together this small token of appreciation for Lori and I think it turned out pretty cute. Each flower has a picture of a student and inside is a gift card from that child's family. We really hope she enjoys it!
Your teacher gift is absolutely darling!!! So talented and clever :)
ReplyDelete