Tonight I took my sweet, lovable Carsen (as opposed to the grouch that has been impersonating him lately) to see Pirates of the Caribbean. This was the movie he had been wanting to see all summer and is just about to leave the theater, so we made it a priority.
As we were walking down the hall to the theater, with our sodas and popcorn, we guessed how many people might also be in our showing. I guessed 10 and he guessed 20. When we walked in there were 3 others. I thought for sure I would win, but by the time the movie started, there were exactly 20.
We both really enjoyed the movie. We put the arm rest up in between us so we could snuggle when needed. I was in heaven just being there with my boy!
After it was over we headed across the street to get Krispy Kreme donuts, but then decided to try the frozen yogurt instead. Carsen thought it was delicious!
No comments:
Post a Comment