My oldest niece Sydney is such a sweetheart. We have become very close over the last couple of years and I usually enjoy all the time we spend together. Over the last few months she has begun to find her own way in the singles ward and with securing a job at Disneyland. Though I think this growing up time is crucial and necessary, it has really impacted my life.
As Sydney has made more and more friends and become involved more and more with activities, our time has been limited. Through these activities she has met a man. His name is Neal and he is a sweetie, but he has stolen her away from me.
They are young and in love and need to spend every waking minute together, talking, texting or telepathically sending messages to one another.
I am so going to miss her as she enters into the next phase of her life and out of mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment