Thursday, July 21, 2011

Transformers 3

This year for the 4th of July we went to see Transformers 3.  The night before we went over to Randi and Mike's and watched the first and second movies so we would be ready for the big show.  Randi has always been impressed with the computer animation of these movies and I would say that I have to agree.  I am now a transformer fan.  It doesn't hurt that my new dream car is the beautiful new Camaro.  The corvette is out and the Camaro is in.


Anthony doesn't often get to go to the movies with us, but this time he went and his boys loved it.  I wish I could have taken a picture of Carsen and Jake snuggled up on either side of him.  It was precious.


After the movie we went out to Robyn and Bill's for swimming and BBQ.  Sydney introduced us to her new boyfriend Neal.  We played the animal game with him and had a great laugh.  The food was delicious, but my favorite part was sitting outside talking to 2 of my sisters, laughing, plotting and planning the next few months of our lives.  I love all my sisters so much, too bad some of them had to be in San Diego where it was nice cool.


Because of the holiday, I will add that I love this country.  I am so grateful for my freedoms and the prosperity that I am blessed with.  I love the Flag.  To me it is the most beautiful and sacred reminder of all those who have sacrificed, bled and died for me to live free.  I love this reminder every time I drive past a waving flag.  I love teaching my children to love, honor and respect it.  This is my country, land that I love.  God Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment